Navilock Connection cable MD6 > USB for GNSS Receiver
Navilock GNSS receiver possess an MD6 universal connector. The pin assignment of this connector is identical with chipsets by u-blox, Sony, GLONASS and SiRF. In order to connect the GNSS receiver to a USB port you need this specific connecting cable. The USB connector provides power to the GNSS receiver and contains the data channels. For integration into the device features of a notebook or tablet PC you need to install the enclosed
Prolific USB to serial driver. It will provide a virtual serial port on your device.
• For connection to USB port
• Internal serial to USB bridge (driver enclosed)
• MD6 Navilock GNSS receiver female jack 6 pin
• Chipset: Prolific PL-2303 TA
• cable length 52 cm (connectors included)
• Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10
• For devices with OTG function and optional OTG adapter: Windows 10
• Connection cable for PDA GPS Receiver
• Poly bag
The USB converter cable by Navilock complies to all operating systems. This cable is suitable for all devices with miniDIN interface by Navilock ( e.g. NL-622MP). Hence this USB cable is compatible to the GPS receiver.
Drivers are offered for current Windows, MAC and Linux systems (modules are based on Kernel since 2.4).