Navilock NL-622MP serial MD6 GPS Receiver Outdoor Marine
The GPS receiver with u-blox 6 SuperSence® chipset can receive WAAS and EGNOS data besides GPS. The MD6 universal connector enables the connection of optional USB or serial connecting cables. The NL-622MP GPS receiver is especially designed for installation on a white ground (boat, camper, bus etc.) It is unremarkable and fits into the vehicle concept due to its housing design.
- u-blox 6 GPS SuperSense® high performance chipset
- GPS receiver with MD6 Navilock plug
(USB or serial cable are optional available)
- Internal patch antenna
- Central fastening screw thread with cable leading from the middle
- Frequency: L1, 1575.42 MHz, C/A Code: 1.023 MHz
- Accepts the signals of up to 50 satellites at the same time
- Supports AssistNow Offline (14 days Almanac data), AGPS,
WAAS, EGNOS, MSAS, NMEA 0183 protocols: GGA, GSA,
GSV, RMC, VTG
- Baud rate: 9600 (up to 115200)
- Update rate: up to 5 Hz
- Sensibility max. –162 dBm
- Water-proof housing (IPX7)
- Operating temperature: -20°C ~ 60°C
- Cold start in about 25 sec.
- Hot start in about 1 sec.
- Cable length: 5 m
- Positioning accuracy: 2.5 m CEP (Circular Error Probable) and
2 m CEP with SBAS
- Dimension: 62 mm x 21 mm
- Linux ex Kernel 2.6, Mac, Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8,
Windows Mobile 2003/5/6, Android ex V2.1
- MD6 connection cable
- NL-622MP receiver
- Installation material
- CD ROM
- Kartonová krabice
Tiskové chyby, změny a chyby v datech vyhrazeny.