Navilock NL-402U USB GPS / Galileo Receiver
The USB GPS Receiver based on u-blox 5 SuperSense® chipset and it has a built-in antenna for high sensitivity. Besides GPS, this u-blox 5 chipset enables you in future to receive also Galileo, the european navigationsystem.
You can use this GPS Receiver with a Notebook and a suitable routing software for navigation.
- u-blox 5 GPS & GALILEO SuperSense® high performance chipset
- Accepts the signals of up to 50 satellites at the same time
- Supports DGPS, WAAS, EGNOS and MSAS
- Supports NMEA 0183 protocols: GGA, GSA, GSV, RMC, VTG
- USB specification 1.1
- Auto Baud Rate up to 115200
- UP-DATE Rate: up to 4 Hz
- IPX6 protection class
- Magnatic, non-slip on the bottom
- LED-indicator for GPS-status
- Operating temperature: -40 °C to +85 °C
- Cold start in about 30 sec.
- Warm start in about 25 sec.
- Hot start in about 3,5 sec.
- Dimension (LxWxH): 65 mm x 45 mm x 22 mm
- Cable lenght: 1.50 m
- Windows 98SE/ME/2000/XP/Vista/7/8, Linux ex Kernel 2.6
- PC or Notebook with a free USB Port
- USB Receiver
- Driver CD
- User manual on CD ROM
- Retail Box